Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Return of Saturday Pudding!

Well I have to say, I was thrilled by the response! I didn't realise any of you would still be interested in hearing about my mundane life. So thank-you all, I was smiling all day!

Well, what's been happening lately? Um, not a lot really. Well, not a lot that you would want to hear about. My life lately has revolved around the joys of having a 17 yr old son. It can be summed up in one word. Scary. No, 2 words. Bloody scary. If you have had a 17 yr old son, I'm sure you will understand.

I have of course been knitting like crazy - onto hexipuff number 153 now. I'm also making Fingerless mittens for Christmas presents, have a shawl on the go, a fab jumper, loads of socks, another shawl and a wrap... to name but a few. When will I ever learn? Startitis continues to be a problem.

Anyone fancy a bit of Saturday Pudding? We have tiffin and caramel shortbread. If you do want some, better get round here quickly, 17 yr old boys are always hungry!

6 comments:

dottycookie said...

I have to say it quietly, but I think I may have started to conquer my chocolate addiction. Your pud looks lovely, but I shall have to send my girls in my place today :-)

trash said...

Very beautifully arranged Missus Stash. We had yeasted apple cake warmed up. There might have been custard and ice cream but for once no greedy person had both.

Quinn said...

Looks too pretty to eat! But once the first gap appeared in the pattern, I'll bet the rest quickly disappeared. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Hi Micheala,
Lovely to have you back! I feel your pain with the 17 year old son, mine is now 19, so hang in there, you will both survive!! Although i am slightly scared that my other one is 13 and im soon to do it all over again....

Ruth x

wonderwoman said...

I know all about 17yr old sons - nightmare! Soo happy to see return of puds _ they look amazing and i bet they didnt last long! Teenagers have hollow legs. Xxxx

Cathy at PotterJotter said...

I just found your blog somehow and glad I did! Love love love your patchwork pudding. 17 year old son? THREE words actually .... Very Bloody Scarey - I know!